Monday, March 19, 2012

Always be ready for anything!

Well a few days ago it turned I was called upon to perform a very impromptu DJ set at a club called Foundry at the Imperial Hotel in Erskineville. One of the DJs was facing technical issues that made his set an impossibility, so I ran home, grabbed my giant CD bag of doom, ran back, and put together a set on the fly! Goes to show you need to be prepared, anything can happen. Played some big, loud, stomping industrial club hits, and it went down well. I started a bit late so didn't have a whole lot of time. This is what I played.

Reaper: Urnensand
Noisuf-X: Tinnitus (remixed by Implant)
Implant: Violence (Mizuh remix)
Modulate: Electronic Battle Weapon
Soman: Mask
Uberbyte: Industrial Bitch
Combichrist: Lying sack of sh1t
Rosewater: NME

I'd forgotten how good the Implant remix of Tinnitus is... go have a listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment