Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shameless Self-promotion

OK forgive me some quick shameless self-promotion.
Firstly, my nightclub Berserk is on March 20th at the Burdekin; the special theme is horror, so dust off those vampire fangs or serial killer masks and start practicing your scary face / voice.
Secondly, things are progressing with my solo music project, Scalar. I've uploaded a couple of new songs to the myspace: Nebulaic (will not be on the forthcoming album) and Isolation Space (will be on the forthcoming album). I've also arranged for mastering, so the album is on its way to production and should be coming out in the next few months! Exciting stuff. Go have a listen and see what you think. Influences would include Black Lung, Architect, S:Cage, Converter, all that Hymen / Ant-Zen kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment